What is marketgoo?
Increase website traffic with an easy-to-use SEO tool: marketgoo.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is important because it is how visitors find you online. Meaning, there are more opportunities to convert prospects into customers. Being highly ranked on search engines is one of the key ingredients to having a successful website. If you haven’t worked with SEO before, it may seem overwhelming but don’t worry. Marketgoo is one of the most straightforward SEO tools for beginners and small businesses.
At one.com, you can add marketgoo to your order at the checkout or simply unlock it for an existing order in your Control Panel. If you purchase our Guru plan, marketgoo is included in your subscription for free for up to 10 websites.
What is marketgoo?
It is a powerful Search Engine Optimisation and website marketing tool. The SEO analysis tool, marketgoo helps you to increase website traffic and position within the search engine results page. It does this by giving clear and concise SEO recommendations.
What are SEO tools?
SEO tools are search engine optimisation tools. SEO tools investigate how well your website is optimised for search engines, like Google. They provide an SEO analysis on keywords, as well as insights to your competition. Their goal is to help you rank higher on Google, and other search engines, and in turn, increase website traffic and conversions.
One of the main advantages to using SEO tools is rather than completing repetitive and complicated SEO tasks; SEO tools will do the work for you and chances are more thoroughly.
What are the benefits of marketgoo?
Do you want to improve SEO ranking but lack proper SEO knowledge? Marketgoo will perform a complete SEO analysis and give you details on what you are doing right on your website, and what areas need improvement. If you don’t want to hire an expert or spend countless hours learning the ins and outs of SEO, then this tool is perfect for you.
It will provide a list of recommendations, all laid out in a clear step-by-step manner. You’ll be able to implement changes and see improvements quickly. Additionally, you will have help with competitive research and much more. We highly recommend this tool for beginners and small businesses as it is easy to use, offers a lot of insights and is cost-effective.
As it is an SEO reporting tool, marketgoo has a lot to offer. Here are the four key points we think would interest you most:
- Actionable recommendations – As a small business owner, you can’t afford to waste time with metrics and numbers you don’t understand. With this tool, you will receive a monthly report of high-priority tasks that will boost SEO.
- An eye on the competition – Not only will it help you work more efficiently, but it means you’ll always keep an eye on your competition. If a competitor is rising in rankings quickly, you can find out why and act by producing more content or trying to get more links from news and review sites.
- High-quality traffic – Not all traffic is equal. When someone comes to your website from a search engine, they will have been searching for a product or service you sell, which makes them more likely to purchase from you. This is why traffic from search engines is so valuable.
- No need for experts – With marketgoo Search Engine Optimiser, you can succeed in SEO without a large amount of technical knowledge. That way, the additional business you receive from increased traffic will go to your bottom line, and not the experts you hire.
What are marketgoo’s features?
- Full SEO analysis – Your site’s SEO score. When you first install marketgoo, the SEO analysis tool will do a complete audit of your website. You’ll know what you’re doing well, and what you should improve.
- Search Engine Submission – Tells search engines that your website exists and checks how many pages are indexed successfully. It’s a must-have step but unlikely to show results on its own.
- Visitors – It tracks visitor progress that you can monitor over time. It takes a comparison of over 15 days, 1 month and 3 months. It then keeps track of your visitors and which country they come from.
- Rankings – Marketgoo tracks your progress and shows you how you improve over time. It Checks how your site is ranking for the keywords you monitor and compares your scores to competitors.
- Site Review – It will check if your site has any technical issues. It informs on what you could be doing better, and what you are doing well.
- Search Optimisation – It checks how the structure of your site is, and how easy it is for search engines to “understand” your site. You can get to work immediately by fixing up your site with these tips.
- Content Analyser – It analyses your content and gives you tips. For example, if you are adding content often or not enough.
- Mobile – Checks that your site performs well on mobile devices. It will then give you tips on how to speed it up.
- Popularity – Popularity is measured by the number of links there are from other sites to your site. It will analyse whether or not you have an appropriate amount of links.
- Social Media – It analyses how your site performs on Social Media. It will check how often your site is shared via Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
How does marketgoo work?
The way marketgoo works is by analysing your website and creating an online marketing report. This is divided into a number of different topics and laid out into an easy-to-read overview. First, you will be given a current SEO score. After the initial step, marketgoo will submit your site to the main search engines and see if Google, Yahoo and Bing have indexed your pages. From there, it will generate a report on your rankings, visitors, content and much more. Finally, you will be given a report with a full set of recommendations on how to optimise your website.
There are two marketgoo plans. Although, it’s the same tool, within these plans are different SEO functions. If you’re new to SEO, the marketgoo ‘Start’ plan will get you up and running quickly. If you want lots of data and more insights on a daily basis, then we recommend ‘Evolution’.
How do I improve search engine ranking?
When you begin using marketgoo, the tool will give you an overall score for how your website currently ranks regarding SEO (the higher, the better!). The score is calculated using an algorithm that takes into consideration all aspects of your site that influence SEO.
Once you have your score, you will also get numerous recommendations for improvement. From there, you can optimise your site to increase website traffic, and rank higher on Google.
How much does marketgoo cost?
Your monthly subscription will be dependent on whether you choose marketgoo ‘Start’ or ‘Evolution’. If you’re new to the game, we suggest going with marketgoo start and upgrading later.
We know it may be tempting to make use of a free SEO tool. However, it’s important to note that free tools come with disadvantages. For example:
- Limited statistics
- They give a quick overview, with little help defining strategy
- No customer service
- Hidden costs
How to install marketgoo?
You can install marketgoo by using the button at the bottom of this page. If you’re already a one.com customer, you can install marketgoo via your Control Panel. If you’re not a customer, you can add marketgoo after you choose your package. If you pick our Guru plan, the ‘marketgoo start’ package is included.
What do I do after installing marketgoo?
Once you’ve installed marketgoo, it’s time to get started! The first step is to run an SEO analysis on your website. From there, you can begin working on the recommended improvements. We suggest taking a look at how to further increase website traffic, using Google paid advertising.
If you still need help or have any questions, our support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.