What is Uberall?
Capture customers & boost your local SEO with Uberall.
Uberall is a digital location marketing solution tool. Businesses can list all their locations online to help boost their local SEO, capture new customers, build your online presence, and stay in touch with customers through their social media. With Uberall, you can make your brand visible ‘nearby’ to boost your online visibility, to local customers. So, to put it simply, it’s a listing and reputation management software for your business. It helps you collect customer feedback and adds the company shop locations to your website.
What are the benefits of Uberall?
There are huge benefits, aside from having more control over your local market. The main benefit of Uberall is that it helps improve your business location visibility on search engines. If you’d like to learn more about how you can boost your online visibility, we suggest checking out marketgoo. It’s a search engine optimisation (SEO) tool that scans your website and provides clear and concise recommendations on how to boost your SEO rankings. As there’s a long list of benefits to using Uberall, we’ve compiled a list of the 3 we think you’ll value most:
- Feedback marketing tool – Other marketing tools such as SEO and advertising are there to inform the customer, from the businesses point of view. Whereas, customer feedback is the most transparent and authentic form of marketing tools. As consumers know this, If you have glowing reviews, you’ll generate more customers.
- Product innovation – By following customer feedback, you can get a better understanding of what your customer wants. This can help increase product quality and show that the company values its customer’s opinions.
- Strong customer relations – Customer is king! I’m sure you’ve heard that before. You are showing the consumer that their opinions matter, is an excellent step in forming consumer loyalty. If the feedback is positive, you should thank your customer, and if it’s negative, you can turn the situation around by apologising and offering them a wide variety of options.
How does Uberall work?
Uberall works by delivering a comprehensive listing solution to optimise and cleanse your business location data through over 125 platforms. Uberall allows businesses to instantly update their market location in real-time while still ensuring that your brand’s online visibility is maintained. Everything you need is on one platform.
Currently, there are a wide variety of rating portals, such as Trustpilot and Yelp. When we talk about your local business, platforms such as Google, Facebook and Amazon are extremely important. This is because they focus on clients nearby your proximity. This means reputation management is vital. As a company, you need to be promoting, monitoring and managing all customer feedback. You can do this manually, or you can do this using Uberalls’ reputation management’ tool—a tool, which scans the internet for customer reviews and collects them for you.
What is reputation management?
Reputation management is the process of monitoring your customer’s opinions about your business and its products or services while making sure that those opinions match how your business wishes to be portrayed in public. Due to the massive increase in social media platforms, this has become much more difficult, because the power lies with the consumer. Majority of people will search for reviews before visiting a local business. It is, therefore, crucial you manage and react to customer reviews when needed.
What are Uberall’s features?
There are many great features to Uberall, continue reading to understand how Uberalls tools help to build your online presence and maintain your location data easy.
- Extra listings tool – With the additional listings tool, customers can manage Google maps in real-time. Uberall allows its customers to add store locations on Facebook for each market location.
- Uberall Engage – The engage tool helps businesses track and answers reviews all in one place. Employees can be granted special access to manage reviews and set workflow for admin approvals. With Uberall Engage, you can schedule future posts and analyse feedback by location, time and much more.
- Uberall Locator + Pages – This is an easy to integrate widget, which is part of your business’ website URL. It allows customers to navigate to individual stores on a website easily. It’s also a way to boost local SEO.
- Uberall network – You will benefit from Uberalls huge network of over 130 technology partners and directories in over 160 countries.
- Reporting — Customer reporting and unique labels are available to ensure your business is on the right track.
- Local Ads — You can target local ads, and see when and where customers are searching for certain products and services that you offer.
Why use Uberall?
We recommend using Uberall if you want to improve customer experience, boost local SEO, and to generally help your business get found online. If you’re going to have a successful global business, you need to start by increasing your local visibility. Competing to win local customers is hard, help make it easier by installing Uberall. It’ll help your business build its digital brand footprint while helping to capture new customers and maximise revenue on all your locations.
Is Uberall secure?
Yes. Firstly, all Uberall’s customers have their own contact person to help with troubleshooting and any security worries. Secondly, all your customer data is secured and remains in full compliance with the European Data protection general regulations.
How to install Uberall?
You can activate Uberall by heading over to your Control panel and select ‘location listings’ under the marketing tile. Here are the steps you’ll need to take:
- Select ‘start now’.
- Pick your preferred payment method.
- Now you’ll need to Approve.
- The next steps involve entering your company information.
After entering your company information, we recommend connecting to social media. You can do this later if you’d like; however, we suggest you do it right away to reap all of Uberalls benefits. Once you select ‘let’s go!’ you’ll enter the Uberall dashboard and can begin using the tool.